Which start-up idea inspires you the most? Over the last days, we have presented a purpose-driven startup every day as part of our Impact Challenge with SensAbility. Your vote may make the difference when picking the winner.
In March, we had to cancel the Gexsi Social Pitch at the SensAbility Impact Summit at the WHU Business School. With your support, we now take-up the pitch digitally. Your vote counts in when deciding together with our jury on who will win the 2.500€ Impact Challenge Award.
VOTE now for your Social Startup!
- Like the post of your favourite project
- Name your favourite project in the comments below and tag them!
- You can vote until Sunday 19 July 2020
What is important to us when we score a project
- 17 Global Goals: The projects should contribute to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), the more the better.
- Social Entrepreneurship: We love new, unconventional solutions and believe in the power of social entrepreneurial solutions.
- Make a difference: We want to provide a significant added value, for example by supporting a project in a crucial development phase, where it benefits from additional media visibility.
Here you find an example of a sophisticated Project Evaluation based on our Gexsi Scorecard.
«With our Impact Challenge we actively engage our community and give more projects additional media coverage. Moreover, we create new links to the Impact Community, like the SensAbility Impact Summit.» Andreas Renner, Co-Founder Gexsi
Become part of a community, which positively changes the world!
Set a sign and make Gexsi your search engine! It takes less than 60 seconds to download the app or the desktop extension.
Gexsi – the search engine for a better world
Your search generates money for projects which make the world a better place.